As holiday season is coming up, I would like to thank all of my readers and followers for the love and supports that you all have given to me and my blog. So, I'm holding my first ever giveaway! Yay! And the prizes are: *drumroll*
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte #26 Tender Peach, Longchain Silver Necklace from local boutique, and H&M Envelope clutch (choose either Gold or Black).
I'm giving away three great items that I think my readers would love. This YSL lipstick has been my all time favourite lipstick. I find it very moisturizing as well. And the packaging is definitely very luxurious. It's definitely a must-have item. As my blog is fashion related, accessories are definitely essential! So, one lucky winner will be randomly selected to win all these items.
*** This giveaway is open until 11.59 PM (EST) 16th December 2011. Any entries after this date will not be counted. open INTERNATIONALLY ***
Here are few easy steps to enter:
1) You must be a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect.
2) Please leave a comment on my blog telling me you've followed AND which colour of the clutch that you want (Gold or Black).
3) Please provide an e-mail address in your comment for me to contact you if you are the winner.
For Extra Entries (one extra entry for each thing done):
1) Tweet this giveaway saying: @sidneysalim is having YSL and more Giveaway on Pose Posh Post http://poseposhpost.blogspot.com. Variations can be used. A link to the tweet must be provided in a comment on this post.
2) Post about this giveaway. A link to the post must be provided in a comment on this post.
Other important information:
1) A winner will be chosen using the random.org number generator.
2) I will contact the winner and announce it in this blog ASAP. If the winner does not respond within one week I will pick another winner using random.org.
3) If I found out that the winner isn't my follower, unfortunately I have to pick another winner. The reason is obvious because it would be unfair to my lovely followers.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored by any of those brands mentioned. All prizes were bought and picked out personally by me from my own pocket.